Saturday, April 5, 2008

Introduction!

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to my blog (such as it is)! My goal here is to provide quality reviews of computer hardware, software (including games), and cell phones. I've picked these three things for one reason: there is a LOT wrong with all of em. This not only gives me an abundance of content but also means I will be able to help people that much more with an fair, non-bias review.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself; I'm a young person undergoing what I suppose can be called an education. I, in my spare time, build computers to sell on eBay, play video games, watch quality movies and anime, and write.

Hopefully this blog will benefit you in some way, because that's what it's here for.

P.S. Please ignore my atrocious grammar.

No comments: